Detail of Scholarship:
The Ministry of Defense Research International Scholarship offered for International students. The Germany Ministry of Defence provided this opportunity for International students to study in the Germany. This scholarship provides an opportunity to complete a Research degree-level program(s) in the field(s) of All subjects at Germany Ministry of Defence. Students are strongly advised to apply for this scholarship position before the last date i.e. 1st March 2023. The Ministry of Defense Research International Scholarship provide Award: EUR 2,000 as a scholarship benefit to the successful candidates.
The Ministry of Defense Research International Scholarship is for those students who are willing to complete their Research degree(s) in the field(s) of All subjects, in the Germany on scholarship.
Short Detail of Ministry of Defense Research International Scholarship:
Institute Name: Germany Ministry of Defence.
Country to Study in: Germany.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Research.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Award: EUR 2,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st March 2023.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the German Ministry of Defence is accepting applications from deserving young researchers for the Manfred Wörner Scholarship.
Researchers who desire to carry out a scientific study on a subject relevant to NATO will be given the scholarship. International students from NATO Ally nations may pursue their research studies at a university that is eligible for consideration.
The Manfred Wörner Scholarship, which comes with a monthly stipend of EUR 2,000 for a period of 12 months, will be presented to the chosen students by the German Ministry of Defense.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: At Helmut Schmidt University/Bundeswehr University Hamburg or Bundeswehr University Munich, students can apply for a research study.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
The candidates must be citizens of one of Mali, Kosovo, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, South Sudan, or Western Sahara, as well as one of the NATO Allies.
Applications must be submitted in one of three languages: German, English, or French.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: The applicants must first apply for admission to an eligible university of choice. The scholarship applications or inquiries for the same must be submitted to [email protected] or [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications and experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit proof of language proficiency as per their respective universities’ requirements. IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, and other test scores are accepted.