Detail of Scholarship:
The Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (LLAMS) offered for International Students. The University of Amsterdam provided this opportunity for International Students to study in the Netherlands. This scholarship provides an opportunity to complete a Masters degree-level program(s) in the field(s) of Humanities at University of Amsterdam. Students are strongly advised to apply for this scholarship position before the last date i.e. 15 Jan 2023. The Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (LLAMS) provide €25,000 Partial Funding as a scholarship benefit to the successful candidates.
The Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (LLAMS) is for those students who are willing to complete their Masters degree(s) in the field(s) of Humanities, in the Netherlands on scholarship.
Short Detail of Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (LLAMS):
Institute Name: University of Amsterdam.
Country to Study in: Netherlands.
Courses Offered: Humanities.
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: €25,000 Partial Funding.
Last Date/Dead Line: 15 Jan 2023.
The University of Amsterdam has established the Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (LLAMS) for international students planning to study in the Netherlands. The scholarship permits students to enrol in Masters-level Humanities programmes at the University of Amsterdam. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is January 15, 2023, and recipients will receive €25,000 in partial funding.
The University of Amsterdam offers international students a fantastic opportunity to continue their studies in the Humanities in the Netherlands on a scholarship.
Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarship Benefits:
One €25,000 LLAMS is available for the academic year 2023–2024.
The LLAMS 2023 is available for international students. The scholarship is valid for Masters-level Humanities courses at the University of Amsterdam. The scholarship application deadline is January 15, 2023.
The LLAMS 2023 is a scholarship that is only partially financed (up to €25,000). The University of Amsterdam is the provider of this service. This scholarship will be given to a student from a less fortunate background who demonstrates a desire for the advancement of a just, inclusive, and multicultural world while pursuing a Master’s degree at the Graduate School of Humanities.
In Amsterdam, Netherlands, there is a public research institution called the University of Amsterdam. The UvA and the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam are the two major, publicly supported research universities in the area.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- You don’t qualify for the mandatory tuition costs since you don’t have a nationality from the EU or EEA.
- You are a first-time University of Amsterdam, the graduate student.
- You have completed a comprehensive application to the Graduate School of Humanities for a one-year, non-selective English-taught Master’s programme (programmes with a selection/interview component for research, dual master’s, and one-year programmes are not eligible).
- You are eligible to enter the Master’s programme because you satisfy the prerequisites, including the English language requirement.
- You are only eligible for the LLAMS; no other scholarships have been awarded. If you get a different scholarship, kindly let the Graduate School of Humanities Admissions Office know.
- Although it is unnecessary to have already received your admissions result before the LLAMS deadline, only candidates who have been (conditionally) admitted will be given the LLAMS.
- Your certified documentation (graduation or gradation statement, final transcripts), if selected for the LLAMS and conditionally approved, must be turned in by 1 May 2023 at the latest.
- You must be able to adhere to visa requirements.
- For the academic year 2023–2024, you must be registered as a full-time student at the UvA.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
In addition to your Master’s application, you must also submit a scholarship application. Different committees will examine the LLAMS application and the Master’s application. Follow these procedures to submit your master’s application and scholarship application:
- Fill out MyInfo’s application form completely to apply for a Master’s programme. Please visit Application for information on how to apply for a Master’s programme. On your MyInfo application form, you will see the option to “apply for a scholarship.” Check this box and send in the (full) Master’s application before the 15 January 2023 deadline.
- Complete the LLAMS application here after submitting your MyInfo application. You must submit a motivational letter, your résumé or CV, and information on your caregiver’s educational history (s). Ensure that you save each document as a separate PDF file using the following format: Name of Document, Student Number, First Name, Last Name