Detail of Scholarship:
The CIMI Master Fellowships for French and Foreign Students offered for International. The CIMI at the University of Toulouse provided this opportunity for International to study in the France. This scholarship provides an opportunity to complete a Master degree-level program(s) in the field(s) of Mathematics and Computer Science at CIMI at the University of Toulouse. Students are strongly advised to apply for this scholarship position before the last date i.e. January 27th, 2023. The CIMI Master Fellowships for French and Foreign Students provide Award: 1,200 € per month over ten months, covering tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse as a scholarship benefit to the successful candidates.
The CIMI Master Fellowships for French and Foreign Students is for those students who are willing to complete their Master degree(s) in the field(s) of Mathematics and Computer Science, in the France on scholarship.
Short Detail of CIMI Master Fellowships for French and Foreign Students:
Institute Name: CIMI at the University of Toulouse.
Country to Study in: France.
Courses Offered: Mathematics and Computer Science.
Degree Level: Master.
Students Nationality: International.
Scholarship Award: Award: 1,200 € per month over ten months, covering tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse.
Last Date/Dead Line: January 27th, 2023.
The application call for the academic year 2023–2024 is now active. For international students enrolling in a Master's program in mathematics or computer science at one of the institutions affiliated with CIMI, the CIMI in Toulouse has a number of fellowships available.
Eight fellowships were given out as part of the program based on the applicants' academic records. These fellowships are available to French and international students on a competitive basis. The chosen winners will get 1,200 € over ten months, which will go toward their tuition and some living costs in Toulouse.
- For those beginning their second year of a Master's degree M2, there will be eight fellowships available.
- The scholarship amount will be competitive and adequate to pay for tuition as well as a portion of living expenses in Toulouse.
- Over ten months, the Master 2 fellowship costs 1,200 € per month (September to June).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including France.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the Master’s Program in Mathematics and the Master’s Program in Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must fulfill the requirements below to be eligible: The first year of a European Master’s degree, an American Bachelor’s degree, or any other similar level must have been completed by applicants.
- The CIMI grants are not available to applicants for Master’s programs that combine job and training (under an apprenticeship or pre-professional contract).
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Candidates immediately submit an application for a EUR MINT Master fellowship when they apply for a LabEx CIMI Master fellowship in mathematics.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online application in one of the master programs associated with CIMI.
- Apply for a Master 2 fellowship in mathematics
- Apply for a Master 2 fellowship in Computer Science
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following requested documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (max. two pages)
- Copy of your ID card or Passport
- Details of the grades obtained at the University from the 1st year to present
- Details of the courses attended in the year
- Two recommendation letters: mention the e-mail address of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
- Applicant’s motivation letter: applicants for a Master 2 fellowship must clearly state in their letter the M2 Program (M2R, IMAT) they are applying for.
- Admission Requirements: Campus France application for international students only: make sure to set up a Campus France account.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency to apply for a master’s course.