Are you looking for financial assistance to pursue your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program? The University of Insubria Scholarship is a great opportunity for international students who wish to study in Italy. The scholarship offers € 5,000 per year and is granted for two academic years.
Education is the key to a brighter future, and the University of Insubria is committed to making education accessible to students from all over the world. With the University of Insubria Scholarship, you can focus on your studies and worry less about financial burdens. The scholarship will help you cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses during your studies. Don’t let financial challenges hinder your dreams of getting a degree, apply for the University of Insubria Scholarship today!
Studying at the University of Insubria is a unique experience that will help you grow both academically and personally. The university has a reputation for academic excellence and offers a wide range of programs to suit your interests. As an international student at the University of Insubria, you will be part of a diverse community that celebrates different cultures and perspectives. You will also have access to world-class facilities and resources to support your studies. Apply for the University of Insubria Scholarship and be part of this amazing community!
- University or Organization: University of Insubria
- Course Level: Bachelor or master’s degree program
- Award: € 5.000,00 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International students (UE or non-UE)
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application is May 31st, 2023
Benefits of the University of Insubria Scholarship
The University of Insubria Scholarship provides numerous benefits to international students. The scholarship offers € 5,000 per year for two academic years, which can help cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. The scholarship is paid in four instalments of € 2,500 each. If you enrol in a three-year course, you may apply for regional grants or other opportunities for financial support in the third year. This scholarship will not only help you financially but also encourage you to focus on your studies and achieve your academic goals.
The University of Insubria is a public university located in the cities of Varese and Como, Italy. The university was established in 1998 and offers a wide range of programs in various fields of study. The University of Insubria is committed to providing students with a high-quality education and promoting research and innovation. The university has a diverse community of students from all over the world and offers a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
To be eligible for the University of Insubria Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be international students (UE or non-UE)
- Commit to regularly enrol in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University of Insubria for the academic year 2023/24
- For undergraduate students, demonstrate a final qualification grade not less than 75% of the maximum possible final grade in the country where the qualification has been awarded
- For candidates attending the final year of secondary school, demonstrate that they belong to the top 25% of their class by an official document issued by their school
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for study purposes in Italy (if requested by Italian laws)
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Italian language (B1) if they wish to enrol in a course taught in Italian
Application Procedure (in bullets)
- Create a personal account on this link.
- Submit your application through the i-STUD online portal.
- Attach the required documents: secondary school diploma or bachelor degree diploma, transcript of records, curriculum vitae, the indication of the degree course you wish to enrol in, and motivation letter.
- Obtain a Cimea Statement of Comparability, if possible, to facilitate the assessment of your application.
- Ensure that you have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Submit your application before the May 31st, 2023 deadline.
- Wait for the notification of scholarship recipients via email by July 31st, 2023.
- Accept the scholarship offer by September 30th, 2023.